Cash-in to PDAX thru SM, Robinson’s and Palawan Pawnshop
September 21, 2022
3 min read
As part of its continuous efforts to enhance customer experience, PDAX has added SM, Robinson’s, and Palawan Pawnshop to its growing list of over-the-counter (OTC) cash-in channels to make trading crypto more convenient and accessible to users.
SM’s Department Stores, Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, and Savemore can be found in 346 locations, while Robinson’s Department Store has 70 outlets all over the country. Meanwhile, Palawan Pawnshop has 3,521 branches even in the most remote provinces.
With only a minimum deposit of PHP 200, you can now top off your wallet and keep your trading journey running wherever you are, even when on-the-go. Whether you’re just starting in the crypto world, or already a seasoned investor, PDAX is committed to providing you with the tools you need to keep you at the forefront of digital finance.
Aside from that, PDAX also has over 30 other cash-in options through banks, e-wallets, and over-the-counter channels.
PDAX makes it easy to trade the world’s top cryptocurrencies, with 34 tokens already available and counting on the PDAX web exchange and mobile app.
How to cash-in via OTC
To add funds to your PDAX via our over-the-counter payment channels, make sure to first have a verified PDAX account:
1) Once your account is verified, log in and submit a cash-in request using your preferred payment channel.
- From the web exchange, go to Funds > Payment In > PHP > Cash In > [Payment Channel]
- From the mobile app, go to Cash-in > Over the Counter > [Payment Channel]
2) Enter the amount and tap “Next”.
3) Review your cash-in details and tap “Confirm” to proceed.
4) Enter your email address or mobile number where you want to receive further instructions on how to proceed.
5) If via email, click the link sent to your email address and follow the instructions pay and complete your cash-in transaction. If via mobile number, click the link sent to your mobile number via SMS and follow the instructions to pay and complete your cash-in transaction.
Please note that the convenience fee and waiting time vary for each payment channel:
For questions and concerns, please send us a support request through our Contact Us form.
PDAX is a homegrown digital asset exchange in the Philippines, a safe, easy-to-use platform for Filipinos to buy and sell virtual currencies and assets. The company received its license from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas in 2018 and was officially launched in the Philippine market in 2019. PDAX believes that blockchain technology and digital assets are the key to financial inclusion in the Philippines and can create a level playing field that can empower Filipinos.
DISCLAIMER: The statements in this article do not constitute financial advice. PDAX does not guarantee the technical and financial integrity of the digital asset and its ecosystem. Any and all trading involving the digital asset is subject to the user’s risk and discretion and must be done after adequate and in-depth research and analysis.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!
You might also like
DigitX Promos and Giveaways Mechanics
September 23, 2022
PDAX to launch new web exchange with updated features
September 21, 2022
Getting started with PDAX's 9 new cryptocurrencies
August 30, 2022