Free crypto up for grabs with PDAX’s Year-end Crypto Craze
New to cryptocurrency? Have we got some good tidings ready for you when you choose to start trading on PDAX!
From November 30, 2022 to January 8, 2023, users who will verify their accounts, cash in and trade will be able to find crypto rewards waiting for them at every step of the way. As much as PHP340 can be won by completing all the steps!
Read on to learn more on how and where to find our year-end crypto treats!
What rewards are waiting in the Year-end Crypto Craze?
PHP10 worth of Bitcoin (BTC) will be rewarded to new users who successfully verify their accounts while an additional PHP20 and PHP10 BTC will be rewarded to users who successfully make their first and second cash-in (minimum of PHP200 each) respectively.
Furthermore, users who successfully make up to three (3) crypto purchases (minimum worth PHP5000 each) will have the chance to be chosen randomly to win either PHP20, PHP40, or PHP100 worth of Ethereum (ETH) for each purchase.
*Note: This Promo cannot be used in tandem with or on top of other PDAX promos. Users who use verification codes (from referrals, community, or influencers) are not eligible to receive awards for account verification.
Who are eligible to join?
The promo is open for all users from November 30, 2022 to January 8, 2023.
Users who will sign up and verify their accounts within the promo period, as well as those who have previously signed up before the promo period but have not yet verified, are eligible to participate and receive rewards.
Users who already have existing verified accounts prior to the promo period will still be eligible to receive awards for cash-ins and crypto purchases.
What will I need to do to receive the rewards?
Users will get the crypto rewards upon completion of each step starting from verification, cash-in, and crypto purchase. The rewards will automatically be credited to the user’s account within 7-14 days from the date of purchase.
If prizes have not been received within the processing period, users can contact a PDAX Customer Success representative through our Contact Us form for assistance.
How do I verify my account?
- Login to your PDAX account on the PDAX web exchange or mobile app. For new users, create an account by registering your email address and password.
- On the Home view, tap “Verify Now”.
- Complete the biometric check, upload a photo of a valid ID, then wait for your confirmation email.
How do I cash in?
- Tap “Cash-in” and select your payment channel. See list of cash-in options.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and tap “Cash-in”. (Minimum amount of PHP200 to be eligible for the reward.)
- Review your cash in details then complete the process.
How do I trade?
- Tap “Trade” and select the cryptocurrency pair you want to trade. (Take note whether the trading pair uses PHP or PHPT. Converting from PHP to PHPT and vice versa is free.) See list of cryptocurrencies currently available for trade on PDAX.
- Enter the amount you wish to trade and tap “Convert”. (Minimum amount of PHP5000 to be eligible for the reward.)
- A new window will appear showing the quoted price. Tap “Convert” again to complete the process.
And that’s it! Be sure to check your account wallet and find out how much you’ve already won in the Year-end Crypto Craze! If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact a Customer Success Representative at support.pdax.ph.
PDAX is a homegrown digital asset exchange in the Philippines, a safe, easy-to-use platform for Filipinos to buy and sell virtual currencies and assets. The company received its license from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas in 2018 and was officially launched in the Philippine market in 2019. PDAX believes that blockchain technology and digital assets are the key to financial inclusion in the Philippines and can create a level playing field that can empower Filipinos.
Ready to start with crypto?
Start your trading journey with PDAX.
DISCLAIMER: The statements in this article do not constitute financial advice. PDAX does not guarantee the technical and financial integrity of the digital asset and its ecosystem. Any and all trading involving the digital asset is subject to the user’s risk and discretion and must be done after adequate and in-depth research and analysis.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!
You might also like
Join the Xavier Art Fest 2023 and support art for a cause
January 19, 2023
Start the year with a fun Quiz Night during Happy Hour!
December 29, 2022
22 new cryptocurrencies made available on PDAX this 2022
December 28, 2022
WETH and SHIB, now available on PDAX
December 21, 2022