PDAX is pleased to announce that an all new PDAX web exchange is coming very soon. We’ve worked on a lot of changes to make it easier for you to trade. We also matched its look with the mobile app to make your user experience seamless.
What will be the features of the new PDAX web exchange?
- The new PDAX web exchange will have the same look and feel as the PDAX mobile app to make it easier for you to trade whether it be on your laptop or mobile devices.
- All cryptocurrencies on the mobile app will be available on the web exchange.
- Instead of having two separate wallets (Primary and Exchange), there will be just one PDAX wallet.
What will happen to my primary and exchange wallet?
- No need to worry–your funds in both your Primary and Exchange wallet will simply be consolidated in one wallet view. Trading on the web exchange will involve one less step. If needed, you can still view your Primary and Exchange wallet on trade.pdax.ph.
How do I use the new PDAX wallet?
- The steps for cash-in, cash-out, crypto-in and crypto-out on the web exchange will be the same with the mobile app. For detailed step-by-step directions, you may read our how-to guides on our support page.
Will I still be able to view the trading charts?
- The charts can still be accessed through the following steps:
- Click “Trade” in the navigation bar at the top left side of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Legacy (Charts)” to redirect to the trade.pdax.ph.
- Re-enter your login credentials and two-factor authentication (2FA).
Will the cryptocurrencies on the web exchange be paired with PHP or PHPT?
- Same with the mobile app experience, we will now be using both PHP and PHPT for trading on the new web exchange. Converting between PHP and PHPT is free of charge. See this link for more details on PHPT.
For token pairings please refer to the table below.
Can I view my previous trading history on the mobile app on the new web exchange?
- Yes! All your past transactions on the mobile app can be viewed on the new web exchange.
Ready to start with crypto?
Start your trading journey with PDAX.
DISCLAIMER: The statements in this article do not constitute financial advice. PDAX does not guarantee the technical and financial integrity of the digital asset and its ecosystem. Any and all trading involving the digital asset is subject to the user’s risk and discretion and must be done after adequate and in-depth research and analysis.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!