PDAX launches new web exchange with updated features
PDAX is pleased to announce that an all new PDAX web exchange is here! We’ve worked on a lot of changes to make it easier for you to trade. We also matched its look with the mobile app to make your user experience seamless.
What’s new with the PDAX web exchange?
- The new PDAX web exchange now has the same look and feel as the PDAX mobile app to make it easier for you to trade whether it be on your laptop or mobile devices.
- All cryptocurrencies on the mobile app are also available on the web exchange.
- Instead of having two separate wallets (Primary and Exchange), there is now only one PDAX wallet.
What happened to my primary and exchange wallet?
- No need to worry–your funds in both your Primary and Exchange wallet were simply consolidated in one wallet view. Trading on the web exchange now involves one less step. If needed, you can still view your Primary and Exchange wallet on trade.pdax.ph.
How do I use the new PDAX wallet?
- The steps for cash-in, cash-out, crypto-in and crypto-out on the web exchange are now the same with the mobile app. For detailed step-by-step directions, you may read our how-to guides on our support page.
Where can I view the trading charts?
- The charts can still be accessed through the following steps:
- Click “Trade” in the navigation bar at the top left side of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Legacy (Charts)” to redirect to the trade.pdax.ph.
- Re-enter your login credentials and two-factor authentication (2FA).
Are the cryptocurrencies on the web exchange paired with PHP or PHPT?
- Similar to the mobile app experience, we will now be using both PHP and PHPT for trading on the new web exchange. Converting between PHP and PHPT is free of charge. See this link for more details on PHPT.
For token pairings please refer to the table below.
Can I view my previous trading history on the mobile app on the new web exchange?
- Yes! All your past transactions on the mobile app can be viewed on the new web exchange when you view your wallet.
Ready to start with crypto?
Start your trading journey with PDAX.
DISCLAIMER: The statements in this article do not constitute financial advice. PDAX does not guarantee the technical and financial integrity of the digital asset and its ecosystem. Any and all trading involving the digital asset is subject to the user’s risk and discretion and must be done after adequate and in-depth research and analysis.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!
You might also like
Join the Xavier Art Fest 2023 and support art for a cause
January 19, 2023
Start the year with a fun Quiz Night during Happy Hour!
December 29, 2022
22 new cryptocurrencies made available on PDAX this 2022
December 28, 2022
WETH and SHIB, now available on PDAX
December 21, 2022