PDAX account verification
March 16, 2023
3 min read
All PDAX account holders are encouraged to verify their accounts for a seamless trading experience on the PDAX mobile app and web exchange.
While your Level 1: Basic account already grants you features like topping up your wallet and trading crypto, verifying your account allows you to cash out or withdraw your crypto anytime, anywhere.
Check out this quick guide to help you get started with verifying your PDAX account.
How do I verify my account?
Simply follow these steps to begin.
1. Log in to your PDAX account. Click or tap on “Verify my account”.
Click “Verify my account” to begin on web.pdax.ph.
2. Fill in the “Basic Information” form. Make sure that all details are accurate and consistent with the details on the ID that you will submit.
3. Proceed to the biometric check.
4. Upload a valid ID. Check the list below for the list of accepted IDs.
- Postal ID
- NBI Clearance
- PNP Clearance
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) or Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR)
- PhilSys ID
Note: For foreigners, both ACR and Passport are required. Our team will contact you separately.
5. After uploading the required documents, you will be notified via email of the status of your verification request.
Why do I need to verify my account?
Verifying your account entitles you to benefits and exclusive offers on the PDAX mobile app and web exchange. This also helps us to know you and your financial goals so we can streamline the customer experience and align our services with your financial needs.
What are the benefits of verifying my account at each user level?
We’ve prepared a detailed list of the features you can enjoy at each level. Please refer to the table below.
For more information on PDAX Prime please visit this link.
What are the requirements at each user level?
To verify or upgrade your account, here’s what you will be needing:
Why am I being asked for my financial information?
Your financial information allows us to assess and evaluate your financial status and risk appetite. This gives us an idea of how we can tailor-fit our offers based on your needs.
Can I have a verified PDAX account abroad?
Yes. As long as you have your documents and a reliable internet connection, you can verify your account outside of the Philippines. Do note that our services might not yet be available in some countries due to local government regulations on the use of cryptocurrencies. You can check out this link for the list of unsupported regions.
I need assistance in verifying my account. Who do I reach out to?
You can contact any of our Customer Success Representatives via live chat or file a ticket here.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!
You might also like
Cryptocurrencies you can trade on PDAX
February 23, 2023
Join the Xavier Art Fest 2023 and support art for a cause
January 19, 2023
Start the year with a fun Quiz Night during Happy Hour!
December 29, 2022