Cash in to PDAX from your bank or e-wallet using InstaPay
April 03, 2023
2 min read
Replenishing your funds is even faster and more convenient as PDAX is now directly available on InstaPay’s options beginning March 31, 2023.
In just a few simple steps, users can transfer up to PHP50,000.00 per transaction directly from their bank account or e-wallet.
- To begin, make sure you have a Level 2 - Verified PDAX account and that you have downloaded the latest version of the app. Please see this guide on how to verify your account. If your account is already verified, you may proceed to Step 2.
- Log in to your online banking or e-wallet account.
- From the app dashboard, navigate to “Transfer to bank” or “Transfer to other banks or e-wallets''. Take note that different apps may have different textual displays and navigational paths.
- Choose “Philippine Digital Asset Exchange / PDAX” from the InstaPay options.
- Fill in the required fields and the amount you wish to send. Enter your PDAX-registered mobile number as your account number. Type your mobile number following an all numeric format: <country code><area code><number>. There is no need to include a “+” symbol on the country code. (For example: 639171234567)
- Proceed with the transfer and complete any 2FA verification that may be required.
*Please note that all InstaPay transactions are charged a standard rate of PHP10.00.
We will be retaining the InstaPay cash-in option in the PDAX mobile app and on web.pdax.ph as an alternative means of accessing the InstaPay channel. Transferring directly from your online bank or e-wallet using InstaPay will be more convenient as it involves fewer steps.
For questions or assistance, you may contact a Customer Success Representative at support.pdax.ph.
PDAX is a BSP-licensed exchange where you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies directly using PHP!
You might also like
Mintoo airdrop: “The Legendaries” available exclusively for PDAX users
May 15, 2023
Secure your tickets for 'Ang Huling El Bimbo' with Mintoo
May 12, 2023
What you need to know about the GALA v2 upgrade
May 08, 2023
PDAX System Switch FAQs
April 25, 2023